Set sale date Wednesday 4th August 2021
Fabulous sunny brick/cedar home in the heart of Papatoetoe, within minutes to shopping centres, public transport, and schools all point to this one being a winner. Its 110sqm (more or less) of floor area is well utilized with two good sized bedrooms, one with a bonus of a walk in wardrobe and heat pump, the other with a ranch slider to its own small deck. Durable laminate flooring extends from the hallway through to the huge modern style kitchen and dining room, easily big enough for the whole family with ranch slider access to the rear deck and fenced yard.
The laundry is nicely tucked away and there's one family bathroom. The separate lounge is very generous in size complete with a heat pump and its own ranch slider to the front terrace. A double carport caters for the vehicles, and the easy care gardens and lawn won't be a burden on the weekends.
- Two big bedrooms
- Generously sized separate lounge
- Big modern style kitchen with combined dining
- One family bathroom
- Two Heat pumps
- Fenced rear yard and deck with ranch slider access
- Easy care lawn and garden
- Double carport
- Within minutes to Papatoetoe shops, Hunters Corner, and Westfield Manukau
- Schools and public transport within walking distance
Set sale date Wednesday 4th August 2021, 2pm (will not be sold prior)