Brand New on Ballantyne
If you have been dreaming of building a new home but have been put off by increasing build costs and delays, you need to check out this completed and ready to move into GJ Gardner Home in the Swan Road subdivision.
Built to exacting GJ Gardner standards utilising a brick exterior, you'll of course love the benefits of full insulation, double glazed window joinery and master build guarantee for ease of mind.
- 600m2 (approx) section
- 186m2 (approx) home
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- A separate lounge adjacent to open plan living is accessed through double doors providing room for everyone to spread out
- Heart of the home kitchen with soft close draws and a large walk-in pantry
- Quality stainless steel Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Master suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe opening onto the deck
- Three additional double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower and bath
- Seperate toilet
- Heat pump
- Internal access double garage
- Timber deck
- Fully fenced backyard
Close to the heart of town, local schools and minutes from the new expressway, Te Kauwhata is proving popular with families who want to experience small town life yet still be an easy drive to either Auckland or Hamilton.
The thriving Te Kauwhata village features both primary and secondary school as well as early childhood learning centres and will cater for all of your needs. Te Kauwhata has numerous high quality and well-maintained sporting facilities for a relatively small village including rugby fields, squash courts, netball courts, the highly regarded Waikare Golf Club, cricket pitches and tennis courts. There is also a community fitness centre with gym and swimming pool, and a very well patronized outdoor bowling green. The village has a range of shops including a medical centre, pharmacy, vet clinics, hair dresser, beauty salon, hardware shop, numerous eateries and a brand new, state-of-the-art New World Supermarket has just opened.